Here are just some of the services we offer:
- Regular IT support for the home user and for small businesses.
- Design and custom build computers after discussing what you really need. I only use top quality components. Seagate, Western Digital, GSkill, Gigabyte, Asus etc
- Perform computer upgrades. (More RAM, Larger hard drive or additional drive, better graphics), assuming it is cost effective to do so.
- Arrange for Servers to be rolled out or maintained. I work with a Professional North Sydney based company who does my server work for me.
- Data recovery if the drive is mechanically sound. If there is a mechanical fault, I use a company that can dismantle the drive in a Vacuum sealed room before an attempt to recover the data is made.
- Virus, Spyware, Adware removal
- Need a recycled 2nd hand computer. (3 month warranty)
- I work with Netflix, Ipads etc and generally if it beeps I am happy to take a look at it.
- I have implemented improved EFTPOS solutions for those businesses who have issues with their EFTPOS services where connections go down and transactions can’t be processed. I use a 4G solution with a 4 G router and a prepaid Sim card plan. Not much data is required. I implemented a service 8 months ago ona 15 gig plan for 365 days and after 8 months they still had over 12 gig left.
If you wish to purchase a name brand computer desktop or laptop, I can provide you guidance with the many choices out there today
We can meet and discuss what you want. First we decide on your budget and then we can see what we can get for that budget, alternatively, we can decide what you need or want and try to get it for as little as possible.
Need a new larger disk drive. Running out of Gigabytes of space, storing more and more photo’s and music, we can provide you a solution. Need a DVD Burner to create your own home Movies on DVD. Need more computer memory (RAM). We will not recommend you upgrade if it is more cost effective to buy new. Most often, new items for new computers are cheaper than older components.